Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Redwork Mystery: Surprise Window #8, the last one


Here it is, my last surprise window, and many of you guessed correctly that it would be the bathroom.
This is my second favorite room in my mystery house (after the stitching room) because of the claw-footed tub and the monogrammed towels.

Redwork Mystery has been going for 8 months and I thought I would be happy to see the end of it. Instead, I am rather sad it is over. So I concocted one last little surprise. I will post it here and Kate will post it in the Shining Needle Society chatroom two weeks after I mail Surprise Window #8.

Thank you to each of you who has followed my mystery. I enjoyed it each step of the way and hope you have too.

I will be back with a new mystery, next time a geometric called "Mystery in a Corner." When? One of these days. How will you know? I will post it here and in Shining Needle Society's chat room.

Gay Ann

No comments: