Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Online Exhibition of Mystery in a Corner Part 1

I just finished hanging my Online Gallery Show of Mystery in a Corner, Part 1 from my Shining Needle Society classroom and I invite you to visit the Gallery. To see the exhibition, go to www.GayAnnRogers.com and click on Gallery. You will find some wonderful color combinations!

And while you are there, do visit Gallery 2 where more Mysteries in a Corner, Part 1 are hanging. In Gallery 2 is work from Pam Douda's stitchers.

For as long as people send me photos of their Mysteries in a Corner, Part 1, I will hang the photos in my Online Gallery.
Please send photos to GayAnn@GayAnnRogers.com.

And please come join in our conversations about color at Shining Needle Society.
To join Shining Needle Society, visit www.ShiningNeedleSociety.com or write to Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com)

SEE you soon I hope!
Happy 4th of July to everyone.

Gay Ann

1 comment:

Jerry Carleton said...

Very nice!