Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's New!

E-Week closed yesterday and I have my finale in place. This is 'sunset season' in Southern California and this past week we saw two memorable sunsets. If you want some color inspiration do go and have a look. They were so memorable, those 2 sunsets. Even though I was mired down in E-Week business, we took time to enjoy them. I added to the finale a couple of photos of the sun rising and of one morning's foggy mist. These show how the planes of a landscape recede so well that they should be a nice inspiration for anyone stitching landscapes.

To see my finale to E-Week, go to

www.GayAnnRogers.com and click on 'Finale'

For those of you who ordered patterns at E-Week you might wish to check my website page called 'Life After E-Week.' It is going to take me a while to mail all of the orders, so I decided I should post my progress each day. Today I kept myself busy with beads. And not to overwhelm my poor printer, I am taking patterns to him in batches. He will do them overnight, so as they come in, I will put them together.

Shining Needle Society reached 2000 members today! Just before its first birthday. We will have a big birthday celebration on November 1. I will write more about it soon.

To join Shining Needle Society, write to Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com). Membership is free.

Gay Ann

1 comment:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Congratulations! 2000 members already! Time does fly when we are having fun and fun we are having.

I think that I can speak for many stitchers when I say that you have changed the stitching world by starting Shining Needle Society and I, for one, am extremely grateful for all your hard work in making this a wonderful meeting place where we can learn and share together.

Pierrette =^..^=