Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 Stitches a Day: I've Completed Week 4

I just posted my progress for week 4 of 12 Stitches a Day on my website.

I am surprised again by my progress, particularly when I look at where I started and where I am now. I have hardly spent any time on this program. Admittedly I have done it every day, but I have stitched on it in little minutes I probably would have wasted, like time spent waiting for DH when we are going somewhere, minutes like that.

The secret is leaving the project out and set to go so that I sit down and take 5 or 6 stitches instead of twiddling my thumbs.

If you go to see my progress, you will see that I have now completed two of the four little pieces and am quite far on the two others.

www.GayAnnRogers.com
and click on 12 Stitches.

Happy Sunday!
Gay Ann

No comments: