Sunday, April 01, 2012

Adobe's Survey Contest Outcome

DH and I escaped outta Dodge. We ran away, just overnight, and when we got home again, we fetched our mail.
In the mail was a check from Adobe's Survey Company for $250.00.

I guess I can't be absolutely positive about the check until I cash it, but it sure does look authentic.

So my guess is, the 'congratulations-you've-won' email was for once real.

So what do I plan to do with these funds?

I thought I should buy Kate a Starbucks gift card for sorting out whether it was real or not;
likewise I thought I would buy each of my favorite tutor-kids a Starbucks card also,
and I would take DH out to his current favorite place for dinner.

Now, DH's current favorite meal comes from a tiny restaurant where we go quite frequently and where dinner for the two of us costs about $16.00, so that won't eat through my $250.00.

What about the balance?

Should I save it?
Should I spend it?
If I spend it, what should I spend it on?

I could spend it on thread.
Or beads.
Or something for MacSoph.

Any ideas for me?

Fun indeed to have a little money earned in an unexpected way.
I'll let you know what I decide to do with it.

Nice end to an uncertain saga.
Gay Ann

1 comment:

Cactusneedle said...

Not to rain on your parade, as I sincerely hope this is for real, but cash the check rather than depositing to your account. Just as a safeguard. :) And congrats on your win! Perhaps you need some stash enhancement.