Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More on MyNeedleworkBox.com

I've been working hard on MyNeedleworkBox.com.

For those of you who have kindly visited it, I apologize for its state of disarray and hope you will remember it is a learning tool first and foremost.

Here's how it goes: I've been working quite a few hours posting photos of whitework. I think I've doubled my number of pages in the last two weeks. I love the things on them and I love the way they look, but right now, for the most part you can't see them because I can't get my links to work.

I'm missing just one tiny step somewhere, that's all.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I try and try and as with most things computer, it is frustrating, but I'm tenacious and I try some more.

And then I get fed up and even more frustrated but I don't give up.
I keep trying.

This I know: I'll figure it out eventually and I still have a dream of a very pretty site. And DH tells me it is going a long way to stave off Alzheimers. And the kids at the Apple Store tell me it is so.

OK, so I'm warding off Alzheimers? What about a heart attack from frustration?

I just decided I'm through trying to master links for today. I have a particularly satisfying geometric in progress and I'm bailing on MyNeedleworkBox.com for the day. Hey Needle, where are you? Time to kick back and enjoy life!

I'll be just like Scarlett and tackle it another day.

Gay Ann


No comments: