Tuesday, October 07, 2014

E-Week Eve: my biggest needlepoint sale of the year starts tomorrow morning

It is E-Week Eve. E-Week is the name of my biggest needlepoint sale of the year, and it starts tomorrow morning.

MacSoph and I are beginning to make Queendom Website's transition to E-Week.

Mona Lisa in a taxi cab has been on Queendom Website's home page all day long, but now she has started to fade, and behind her showing ever so faintly is the outline of my 'trophy piece' for this year's sale.

I stitched the trophy piece a while ago, but never taught it, in fact I just wrote the instructions for it last spring. I am proud of it, I must say, and of its unconventional use of a favorite technique.

MacSoph and I are burning the midnight oil tonight and it won't be long now till E-Week emerges.

Gay Ann Rogers
www.QueendomWebsite.com

No comments: