Monday, October 17, 2016

In Two Days: my biggest needlepoint sale of the year. October 20, 2016

The last post I wrote was almost 2 weeks ago, when I was working overtime to prepare for my biggest needlepoint sale of the year.

This year is special because it marks the return of perhaps my most popular design: my portrait of Elizabeth 1. It is the first time I have sold the kit in 5 or 6 years (I can't remember exactly.

Along with Elizabeth, I have designed some new Elizabeth-inspired designs and I will be selling them also, along with an elaborate sewing case and two new heart designs.

I hope you will stop by my website on Thursday morning, October 20. The sale opens at 8:00 a.m. California time and remains open until Wednesday evening, October 26, hence the sale's name:
E-Week (E-Merchandise Week coined because of Merchandise Night at EGA Seminars and eventually shortened to E-Week.

This is my 9th year of having a big fall sale. Where did the time go?

Gay Ann

No comments: