Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Holiday Treat, December 2019: A Small Sale

On Tuesday December 17, at 8:00 a.m. California time, Carolyn Meacham will present 11 super stilettos for sale on Queendom Website (www.GayAnnRogers.com).

What are stilettos? The are antique tools used at one time for punching holes in fabric, among other duties.

We modern stitchers have re-purposed them into elegant laying tools, a perfect use for these beautiful old tools.

In E-Week's Surprise Windows last October, Carolyn offered a selection of stilettos and the most popular one was a stiletto with a pretty mother of pearl handle. I think it had at least 2 dozen requests!
Alas, there was only one.

But now Carolyn has gathered together 11 stilettos with mother of pearl handles, two similar to last October's popular example, and they will be on sale on Tuesday, December 17.

Here's how the sale will work:
Right now on Queendom Website's home page is a picture of a Christmas Gift Bag.
If you click on the Gift Bag right now, you will travel to a practice page.

If you click on the Gift Bag at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning, you will travel to the 11 stilettos.
Email me straight away with your choice or choices, and I will email you back as soon as I can.

Each stiletto will go to the first person who requests it.


After the sale is over, I will forward names and addresses to Carolyn and she will contact each lucky person.

As the stilettos sell, I will mark each one 'SOLD' as soon as I can.
I will leave all the stilettos for sale until they all are sold.


Please know I have no financial involvement in Carolyn's business, I just love antique needlework tools and I wholeheartedly believe she is the best dealer online. Carolyn sells antique needlework tools each week on eBay. It is fun to drool over her sales!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

Tap this link to discover if this quick test can help you release your true weight loss potential