Tuesday, January 01, 2008

How I spent New Year's Day





Liz picked me up at 8:30 and she, Vicky and I had breakfast at the Cottage, a dear little restaurant right across from the shop.
As soon as breakfast was over, I began putting together grab bags for Vicky. All in all, I put together 80 of them. The photos here are samples of the grab bags which I did by color and texture.

The bags are $8.88 at www.needlenookoflajolla.com. Each one has at least $25.00 worth of threads and beads, some considerably more.

I put these together essentially for my Shining Needle Society classroom, so that I could encourage some play with color. Each of these little grab bags has a core color on which someone can build. I have no financial interest in these grab bags, only an educational interest.

Needle Nook of La Jolla will continue to sell them for the month of January or for as long as they last.

Happy New Year!
Gay Ann

No comments: