Thursday, January 24, 2008
New Year's Resolution Ornament #1
Here are 5 models of New Year's Resolution Ornament #1.
The ornament is 4" x 4" on 18-mesh canvas.
If you would like to stitch New Year's Resolution Ornament #1, you will have satisfied a whole bunch of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Start a New Project (always fun in a new year)
2. Finish a Project (it takes two 'television watching' evenings)
3. Use Threads from Your Stash (choose any threads in colors you like, thick or thin, glitzy or matte - they will all work!)
4. Try a new thread or color (visit your Needlework Shop or call Pam Douda, Tomorrow's Heirlooms or Vicky deAngelis, Needle Nook of La Jolla)
5. Learn a Bit More about Color in an Easy Way (just start, work out your colors as you go).
If you would like to buy the pattern for New Year's Resolution Ornament #1, write to me for an invoice.
The price is $9.99 for the pattern and $1 for postage.
If you would like to stretch and learn a bit more about color and texture while you stitch New Year's Resolution Ornament #1, join Shining Needle Society (write to Kate Gaunt, KateGaunt@aol.com, for an invitation. Membership is free).