Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Gallery of Mysteries with a Little Bit of Glitz







Here are five wonderful Mysteries with a Little Bit of Glitz. Thank you, kind stitchers, for sending them.
I have only one problem: your names got separated from the images and I don't know for sure which belongs to whom.
If you write to me and identify yours, I will happily add your name to my blog!

First (top one) was stitched by Carol Whitton, third from top by Linda Bell and fifth by Pat Sweet. Thank you to all three of you.

Yes, all five are the same pattern! They just show the different variations.

I don't remember which year I offered Mystery with a Little Bit of Glitz but it was a while ago. I loved inventing the pattern because of the different options and I love the chance to see what options and colors different stitchers chose.
Often I recognize Mystery with a Little Bit of Glitz only by the Eyelets around the center.

Gay Ann

3 comments:

caroltoll said...

Is this project still available? It's beautiful.

Gay Ann Rogers said...

Hi Carol,
Thank you for all the people who stitched the project.
I loved designing it and eventually may sell it again.
For now I have a new one, soon to make its debut.
Thank you for your interest.
Gay Ann

tintocktap said...

They are all so beautiful! I too would be interested if it became available again. I'll keep my eyes open for the new one.