Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mystery with a Little Bit of Glitz and Glittering Diamonds

Mystery with a Little Bit of Glitz and Glittering Diamonds are two of my past mysteries.
I am hoping that people who stitched them will send me digital photos of their projects so that I can feature them in a gallery here on My Blog.

If you stitched either of these mysteries and would be willing for me to post your project here, would you please email me at GayAnn@GayAnnRogers.com.
If you know someone who did, would you ask the person to write to me?
If you belong to a list, would you do me a favor and post a note that I am looking for stitched examples of my geometric mysteries.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Gay Ann

P.S. Mystery in a Corner (another geometric mystery) is coming soon!

No comments: