Saturday, January 31, 2009

February on my Website


February has arrived on my website and along with it hearts, flowers, candy, romance and a new topic, Courting Inspiration.
All month long I will post small sources of inspiration for needlework, beginning with computer wallpapers on my Magic Carpet .

I hope we will discuss all sorts of inspiration in my classroom at Shining Needle Society along with New Year's Resolution Ornaments, maybe people will even incorporate small inspirations into their editions of the ornaments.

www.GayAnnRogers.com and click on any of the photos on my home page.
Enjoy! See you at Shining Needle Society.
Gay Ann

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a beautiful ornament! That amethyst color is perfect for February.

Your hearts are all beautiful--I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite!