Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am at beautiful Callaway Gardens School of Needle Arts




For 11 wonderful days I am at Callaway Gardens School of Needle Arts in Pine Mountain Georgia.
Here each year in early January we who love embroidery meet for classes, companionship, beautiful scenery and entirely too much FOOD!
One photo I have posted is of the view from my room -- truly A Room with a View.
The other two photos are of the needlework boutique here where all students and teachers too may shop.
For information about Callaway Gardens, call 1-800-7-NEEDLE.
For many more photos of my life at Callaway, visit my website, www.GayAnnRogers.com, click on 'Callaway 1' on the Navigation Bar and then on the blue buttons saying Callaway 2, 3, 4, etc. Most of all enjoy! I hope you will feel like you are here with me.
Gay Ann

No comments: