Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Redwork Mystery's Bonus Surprise



Here it is, my little bonus for all of you. It isn't a new scene, rather a way to use any one of the little rooms on the Redwork Mystery.

When I thought it up, I thought the timing would be perfect: it would make a little Christmas present for someone special. And here's the best part: no finishing deadlines because you can do the finishing yourself in about 20 minutes.

I will post the instructions in my Shining Needle Society chat room later on today.
If you would like them, please join Shining Needle Society by writing to Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com).
Membership is free and if necessary, Kate will help you with the forms.

I am not posting the instructions on My Blog because they are odd: for the first time in my long career of writing instructions, I have done a simple list with no graphs. If you belong to the chatroom and you have questions, you will have a good support system in there.

Again, thank you one and all for stitching my Redwork Mystery. I thought I would be so happy to see it end, but I am not. I miss the anticipation of unveiling a new room.

SEE you in Shining Needle Society!

Gay Ann

1 comment:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

What a great idea! Thanks :-)
Pierrette =^..^=