Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Redwork Mystery's Window #8 is in the mail

I sent off Surprise Window #8 in today's mail, so you should have yours in a few days.

As soon as I start hearing from people that their letters or packets have arrived (in about a week's time), I will post a photo of a little bonus to wrap up my mystery. It is a little add-on surprise for all of you, a way of saying thank you for participating in my mystery.

I will post a photo of the little bonus here; instructions for the bonus will be available in my Shining Needle Society Chat Room.
Please come and join by contacting Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com). Membership is free and Kate will help you.

For the past months my Shining Needle Society chat room has been a support group for my mystery. As those of you who belong can attest, it has been a lively room with lots of photos showing variations people have made of Redwork Mystery.

After I post instructions for my little bonus, my chat room will evolve into a permanent room called 'Gay Ann's Shining Needle Society Class Room.' My classroom will be one of several, as Shining Needle Society becomes an on-line seminar.

Already Janet Casey has joined Shining Needle Society and she will offer two of her Santas for a Christmas-stitching adventure. Early in the New Year Jane Zimmerman and Judy Souliotis will join in and I suggest watching for other well-known teachers also as Shining Needle Society moves forward. All of us will offer projects, ideas, exercises and on-line classes as Shining Needle Society grows.

I hope you will join us for this exciting new stitching adventure.

Gay Ann

No comments: