Monday, August 03, 2009

August's Mystery on my Website

On August 1 I started a month-long mystery on my website. It is a Mystery in 4 parts and Part 1, a Mystery Woman, is well under way. Two more days and we learn who she is.

Who she is, but not what her connection to needlework is. That will come later.

Join me on my website and in Shining Needle Society as the mystery unfolds. Take part by answering each day's question and earning an 'E-Gemstone-Star award'. The three people who accumulate the most E-Gem awards will win prizes and take part in an E-Ceremony at the end of the month, a farewell to summer and a hello to autumn.

To join Shining Needle Society, write to Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com). Membership is free.

Shining Needle Society is now 2500 enthusiastic stitchers strong.

Gay Ann

www.GayAnnRogers.com

No comments: