Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Here's What I Did with My Winnings from Adobe

It's all gone. My followers advised me not to save my winnings from Adobe, but to spend the money.
I did.

In fact I got a little carried away and spent MORE than my Adobe winnings.
Here's what I did with my little windfall plus:

First I bought Starbucks cards for my tutors. A friend of mine said that's what I should do, because it really belongs to them anyway for I would never have entered anything Adobe if it hadn't been for my Apple lessons.

Next I bought Kate a Starbucks card because she helped me sort out whether the email announcing I was the winner was for real or one of those fake contests.

I also put some more money on my own Starbucks card.

I bought MacSoph a present: a jazzy PhotoShop plug in. MacSoph loves it!

I phoned one of my favorite needlework suppliers and treated myself to the new book on Elizabethan Embroidery (spectacular photography!), some scissors and some more skeins of Soie d'Alger (who can ever have enough Soie d'Alger?).

I bought myself a charm I have wanted for quite a while.

And there it went, poof!

All I have left is the official letter saying I'd won, plus the check stub.
It was a great little windfall!

Gay Ann

1 comment:

Cactusneedle said...

Good for you! Sounds to me like a great use for your windfall!