Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Redwork Mystery: Surprise Window #2 is in the Mail

Surprise Window #2 is in the mail!
Kate Gaunt, the Shining Needle Society leader, was visiting with her charming husband (they were on their way to a convention) and I have been busy driving and eating!

My husband volunteered to mail all my packages and envelopes and I thought he was going to take them this morning. He didn't - he was on his way to the bank yesterday and as our bank was right across from the post office, he sent them a day early. I am guessing many of you will have them on Monday or Tuesday.

Enjoy!

I hope many of you will still consider joining Shining Needle Society. There is quite a lively conversation going on about my Redwork Mystery. If you wish information, it is posted on earlier messages here on My Blog, or you can write to Kate Gaunt (KateGaunt@aol.com) and she will send you a personal invitation.

Gay Ann

No comments: