Friday, March 14, 2008

Mystery in a Corner: Color Combinations #1, #2. #3 and #4





Tomorrow's Heirlooms in Glen Ellyn IL is doing my mystery and Pam Douda and her daughter Kim Propst have put together some wonderful colors for their customers/students. When I heard they were going to do this, I asked Pam and Kim to take photos of the kits so I could post them on My Blog.

Kim has sent me 21 different photos and I will post them over the next couple of weeks, about 4 at a time. Here are #1, #2, #3 and #4.

If you find one you love, I am sure Pam and Kim will be happy to mail the kit to you.
Pam Douda and Kim Propst
Email:TomHeir@aol.com
Telephone: 630-790-1660
Address: Tomorrow's Heirlooms
650 Roosevelt Road Suite 103, Glen Ellyn IL 60137.

Enjoy this burst of color and watch for more in the next couple of weeks.
For information about my new mystery and a photo of Part 1, see the posting "My New Needlepoint Mystery: Mystery in a Corner"
Gay Ann

P.S. I have no financial interest in Pam's and Kim's kits, only think they are gorgeous, that's all.

No comments: