Monday, June 01, 2009

Redwork Revisited

For the month of June a new goal: Redwork Projects.

I am hoping people will pull these projects out of their closets and work on them throughout June.

To support the month, I will be leading a month-long Stitch Along in my Shining Needle Society classroom. The goal: a few minutes each day and maybe by the end of the month we will see some completed Mystery Cottages, Redwork Cat Samplers, Friendship Samplers and hearts.

These projects are not expensive to stitch (most use a single color of floss or silk), nor are they difficult. And best of all, they go quickly.

In the last couple of months several people have asked me if I would sell some of my redwork designs, so I have also posted them for sale again.

So here's a kick off for June's month of Redwork!
Gay Ann

No comments: